Books & Audio
- NO YELLING: The 9 Secrets of Marine Corps Leadership You Must Know to Win in Business By Wally Adamchik
- Conversations On Success, Vol. 2 By Les Brown, Nido Qubein, Jim Kouzes
- Audio CD of World of Concrete 2007 No Yelling presentation By Wally Adamchik
- The Real Capital Currency
- And Now For Something Completely Different…
- Top 13 Things to Look For in Your New Online Training Platform
- Supervision Required
- Are you going nowhere fast? Time to get out of the rut (and into the ocean!)
- Are You a Righty or a Lefty?
- No Slugs Allowed
- These Guys Are Good
- Leading the minority majority
- The Workaround
- Be Offensive
- Show ‘Em You’ve Got the Right Stuff
- The Recession in Your Head
- Fabricating a Career
- Bowl-Eligible: A New Level of Mediocrity
- What If? Three Questions You Must Answer Today to Protect Your Company in the Economy Tomorrow
- Manage Them Out the Door
- Operations Support Staff
- The Rumor Mill Can Grind You Up
- The Easier Buttons
- The best place to find new employees
- Mentors and Mentees
- Nutrition and Decision Making
- Adamchik's Laws of Leadership
- Talking Points For Leaders
- Full Contact Leadership
- The Road Signs of Leadership
- 24/7 Customer Centric
- Get Bad At What You Do!
- The Heroic Last Stand (or not)
- There are NO leadership secrets
- Do Values have value?
- Rules of Engagement; Do your gears mesh?
- Linear vs Non-linear
- ROL - Return on Leadership
- Shamu and You
- Are you making or missing your blocks?
- What Happens In Vegas...
- The Real Truth About ROI
- A Night at Your Office
- Read this if you have children
- Do They Think We Are Stupid?
- The Policy Made Me Do It
Learning Resources: Books & Audio
Conversations On Success, Vol. 2
By Les Brown, Nido Qubein, Jim Kouzes
Usually, in informal groups of professionals, there are those who clearly have lived through more battles and learned more lessons than the others. These are the men and women who are really getting the job done and everyone around the room knows it. When they comment on the topic of the moment, they don’t just spout the latest hot theory or trend, and they don’t ramble on and on without a relevant point. These battle scarred warriors have lessons to share that everyone senses are just a little more real, more relevant, and therefore worthy of more attention.
These are the kind of people we have recruited to offer their insights and expertise for Conversations On Success. The book is filled with frank and powerful discussions with men and women who are making a significant impact on their culture, in their field, and on their colleagues and clients. It is ripe with "the good stuff," as an old friend of mine used to always say. Inside these pages you’ll find ideas, insights, strategies, and philosophies that are working with real people, in real companies, and under real circumstances.
It is our hope that you keep this book with you until you’ve dog-eared every chapter and made so many notes in the margins that you have trouble seeing the original words on the pages. There is treasure here. Enjoy digging!
The co-authors in this book are a collaboration of experts who have achieved success in their lives. The co-authors are:
Derrick Keith Watkins, MSW
Kendall C. Wright
Russell J. White
Susan F. Fruit, ASID
Jim Ziegler, CSP
Joseph Mancusi, Ph.D.
"I have received so many very positive comments about your workshop. Most importantly, the evaluations and the one-on-one feedback indicate that the participants picked up information and tips that they plan to apply both in their business and in their chapters."
E. Colette Nelson, Executive Vice President, American Subcontractors Association
Who is Wally Adamchik and why should you trust him with your leaders?
We work with you to create a plan of how to get where your company needs to be. No canned solutions, only proven paths to success.
Through Keynotes, Workshops and Personal Coaching, we give you the tools and knowledge to build leadership in your organization.
Look beneath the Surface BEFORE Making a Hiring or promotion Decision
Books, Audio CD's and Free Articles to inform and inspire you on the subject of leadership